Cool Or Cosy Residential Solar Systems
As the Number 1 Solar System Installer in South Australia and an RAA partner, the Cool or Cosy team will ensure you have the best solar system for your home, maximising your potential energy generation and the money you could be saving.
Save on your electricity bills with a high quality Solar Panel system!
The trend in South Australia electricity prices over the long term is up. By installing a solar system and harnessing the clean energy provided by the sun, you can effectively protect yourself from these increases. At Cool or Cosy we meet our customers’ desire for the greatest possible reliability, long-term performance and aesthetic integration of their solar systems.
It’s easy to go solar with Cool or Cosy! When installing our Solar System at your home or business we use only top brands which means you will:
Drastically reduce or even eliminate your power bills;
Add value to your property;
Have peace of mind with our performance guarantees;
Dependability – we are proudly South Australian owned and operated and are a member of the Clean Energy Council;
Flexibility and choices in both your installation and financing;
Have the potential to generate credits from your power provider.
Learn More About Residential Solar
At Cool or Cosy we don’t believe in ‘Guess-Work’. We will on every occasion come to your home to accurately assess and provide an ‘On-the-spot’ FIXED-Price quotation to avoid any nasty surprises.
For quality residential solar systems in Adelaide, get in touch with one of our representatives by calling 08 8352 5588 or by completing our online quote form to arrange a FREE No-Obligation FIXED-Price assessment and quotation.
Cool or Cosy is proud to be a distributor of Yingli and Jinko Solar Panels in South Australia.
· Tier 1 solar panels;
· Top 5 solar panel in the world rated by PHOTON Laboratories and TUV Rheinland;
· Dedicated technical support from 100% owned Australian office;
· Durable PV modules, independently tested for harsh environmental conditions;
· High-transmission glass features a unique anti-reflective coating that directs more light into the solar cells;
· Yingli PV modules have demonstrated resistance against PID (Potential Induced Degradation) which provides security for your investment.
· Tier 1 solar panels;
· High conversion efficiency: using new technology 4 Busbar Solar Cell;
· Low light performance: through advanced glass and solar cell surface texturing;
· Optimised surface texturing to maximise current.
Download the product brochures for more information about the Yingli and Jinko solar panels.
Want to learn more about us ?
Contact Cool or Cosy today to speak with one of our friendly consultants who is waiting to take your call