The trend of South Australian electricity prices over the long term is up. By installing LED lighting throughout your home or business, you can effectively lessen the burden from these increases. At Cool or Cosy we meet our customers’ desire for the greatest possible reliability, long-term performance and aesthetic integration of their lighting.
LED lights are extremely energy efficient, using approximately 85% less energy than halogen or incandescent lighting – which means great savings on your energy bills. LED lights also have a much longer lifespan than other types of lighting.
Lighting technology | Estimated lifespan
LED : 25,000-50,000 hours
CFL : 8,000-15,000 hours
Halogen : 1,000-5,000 hours
Incandescent : 1,000 hours
Our supplier of LED lighting is a proudly Australian business with many years’ experience in energy efficient technologies and lighting, and a reputation for quality and high performance products. With a strong pedigree in product development and compliance and a deep knowledge of manufacturing, they ensure all products are designed to the highest possible quality, are robustly tested and meet all possible compliance, performance and safety standards.
If you are looking for a quality long lasting lighting solution then Cool or Cosy’s LED lighting solutions are ideal for you. We supply the latest generation of LED performance, efficiency and cost effectiveness, ideal for applications where reduction of energy consumption and return on investment are key. The LED lighting products we supply are ideal for industrial and residential purposes and come with a minimum of 3 years’ warranty.
Learn More About LED Lighting
Every house is different. At Cool or Cosy we don’t believe in ‘Guess-Work’. We will on every occasion come to your home to accurately assess and provide an ‘On-the-spot’ FIXED-Price quotation to avoid any nasty surprises.
We supply and install quality LED Lighting Solutions with NO HIDDEN SURPRISES.
Contact us now on 08 8352 5588 or complete our online enquiry form to arrange a FREE No-Obligation FIXED-Price quotation.
What you need to know about LED lighting:
• A light-emitting diode (LED) is a type of solid state lighting that uses a semiconductor to convert electricity into light. LED bulbs can be up to seven times more energy efficient than conventional incandescent lights and cut energy use by more than 80 percent.
• Good quality LED bulbs can have a useful life of 25,000 hours or more — meaning they can last more than 25 times longer than traditional light bulbs. That is a life of more than three years if run 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Unlike incandescent bulbs — which release 90 percent of their energy as heat — LEDs use energy far more efficiently with little wasted heat.
• LEDs contain no mercury, and have a much smaller environmental impact than incandescent bulbs.
• The first visible-spectrum LED was invented by Nick Holonyak Jr, while working for General Electric in 1962. Since then, the technology has rapidly advanced and costs have dropped tremendously, making LEDs a viable lighting solution.
Want to learn more about us ?
Contact Cool or Cosy today to speak with one of our friendly consultants who is waiting to take your call